This is an event that focuses on Africa's Premier Copperbelt Mining, Industrial and Agricultural Trade Expo organised by Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery scheduled to hold on the 2nd - 4th of June, 2020 at the Kitwe Showgrounds, Kitwe, Zambia.
The exhibition event is designed to offer the participants with a full indoor and outdoor expo experience including conference and seminars. The event will also provide them with an avenue to meet, network and showcase their products to a larger group of buyer and sellers, investors and stakeholders.
Exhibitions will include distributors, buyers, manufacturers and suppliers of
· Agriculture: Agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies
· Construction: Earthmoving equipment
· Electrical Engineering: Electrical engineering equipment and supplies
· Energy (power and water): Generation, transmission and distribution, sustainable energy and application; water filtration
· Industrial, Engineering and Manufacturing: General engineering and manufacturing
· Mining and related products: Leading-edge mining technology, machinery, equipment and supplies
· Materials Handling: Bulk materials handling equipment, storage and materials handling systems
· Safety, Health and Environment: SHE equipment, supplies and technology
· Telecommunication: Fixed mobile and satellite infrastructure and service providers
· Financial Institutions: Major banks, venture capital and project finance firms
Visitors to this events includes agricultural engineer, agricultural manager, artisan plant fitter, data and material administrator, employee relations manager, engineer, engineering superintendent, environmental manager, farmer/farm manager, foreman, general mechanical superintendent, heavy equipment repair artisan/technician, HR superintendent, maintenance planner, metallurgist, mining engineer, planner, plant metallurgist, plant process shift leader, process controller, process engineer, process metallurgist, process superintendent, QA/QC engineer, quality assurance/controller, safety officer, maintenance planning section head, sectional planning engineer, underground manager and related others.