Simple Ways To Effectively Get Rid Of Pimples
Pimples, also called acne has been one of the major skin conditions that have affected eventually 9 out of 10 persons, though it’s common among teenagers as a result of hormonal changes which occurs during puberty but notwithstanding it is also common among adults (men and women inclusive) and can range from whiteheads to blackheads and in most cases as cysts.
It is never a welcomed guest to anyone it visits, because not only does its pop up uninvited it is also very difficult to get rid of. But can it really be gotten rid of? yes!. Getting rid of pimples or acne isn't as difficult as most people see it because all it needed is the proper and effective skincare to reduce the breakout and be pimple-free.
- Washing the face two or more times in the day is one of the secrets of being pimple free, it can be done in the morning after you wake up or in the night before sleep, and conveniently any other time of the day. It is important because it exfoliates the skin, meaning that it helps to clean the skin and remove the skin cells which are dead from the face thereby reducing the chances of such dead skin cells leading to dry skin or pimples. Exfoliating cleansers can also be used in this case.
- Getting rid of pimples can’t be effective when one sleeps with makeup on because it does not only result in breakouts due to the oil trapped under the skin but can also prevent the skin cells from repairing itself which can cause adverse effects in the long run. Therefore, to reduce the chances of having pimples or unwanted breakout, it is advised Never to sleep with makeup on.
- Skin moisturizers have in most cases proven effective in reducing pimples and blackheads, but using the right moisturizers such as non-greasy facial moisturizers are better because breakouts, acne or pimples are most times caused by too much oil on the skin and using non-greasy or oil- control type of moisturizer will not worsen such case but will help to improve and control it.
- Blackhead or dark spot caused by pimples can be minimized by using a skin clearing toner effectively which does not only help to reduce blemishes but also helps to balance and maintain a normal PH for skin which is one of the underlying causes of breakouts. Applying skin clearing toners daily can also make the skin stay hydrated preventing dry skin and other conditions that will lead to pimples.
- Astringent, exfoliate the skin, open up the skin pores by removing the excess oil, and as well contract the skin pores in order to avoid accumulating bacterias which cause pimples or breakouts. Natural astringents are better in this case in order to avoid damaging the face by some chemicals used in the production of other non-natural astringents which are always harsher on the skin. Benzoyl peroxide can serve as an effective remedy for pimples as it is one of the major ingredients used in many astringents and skin toners as well.
- There are also many effective pimple medications which are good for removing pimples, but instead of doing a trial and error method, it is advised to meet your dermatologist to recommend the appropriate type in order to avoid escalating the breakouts.
- Deep cleaning facial mask is also another way of simply putting an end to pimples, it is considered as one of the most effective means of getting rid of pimples. Most facial masks can be done using natural ingredients which leaves the skin moisturized, brighten pigmentation, tightens the pores against bacterias, exfoliate and hydrate the skin as well. It can be done once or twice in a week for best results.
- More importantly, using any of these effective methods without putting into consideration what your skin routine is, as in sticking with what benefits your type of skin or what products works for you can actually make you not to get the best result from any other above effective ways.
Pimples! are never loved by anyone because it is always very difficult to control and gotten ridden of once it starts breaking out. But without much fear, the above skin care methods have been proven effective, and using any of these tips religiously will give a quick leave to the ever unwanted visitor - pimples!.