When stress is left without management for a period of time, it causes negative effects on health in different ways by affecting one's behaviours, thoughts and feelings. Are you thinking of how you can be eased from stress! Here are some quick ways of getting relieved from stress.
• Breathing exercise is a form of stress management that uses the tummy to help you relax. It goes this way; breathe slowly and deeply while putting one hand on the chest and the other on the stomach as you lay on the bed or sit down, make a count and repeat after as many times as you wish. This type of exercise reduces anxiety and helps to relax the body from head to toe.
• A stress ball is a pliable toy that is been squeezed in the hand and influenced by the fingers to relieve stress and to exercise the muscles of the hand in order to relieve tension. It releases the kinds of energy that you never had before using the stress ball press and release method.Stress ball has several health benefits over some methods of stress elimination because as you press and release, apart from gaining strength it helps you release some accumulated stress.
• Psychologists have discovered that stress could be walked away through the means of brisk walk or jogging. Walking away helps in several ways to deals with stress and anxiety by relieving build-up tensions and making the muscles to get well relaxed.
Just as we have the knowledge of how effective exercises can be on depression and anxiety, so it is applicable to walking away to ease stress. Brisk walk away will calm you down and relax the brain cells.
• Negative thoughts can instigate emotional and mental stress which leads to depression and anxiety but when you think about your motivations, it strengthens you and gives you reasons to get up stress and become more productive. When motivations become low, stress sets in but when motivation is high, you will feel strong and happy thereby making your body and mind to be at ease.
• There is more a little fresh air can do to relieve you from stress. When stressed up, walk outside to receive fresh air or if you prefer to stay inside, open the windows very well for good ventilation. Scents from pine trees that release serotonin can make you feel happy and be in a relaxed mood.
• When you laugh a little, it does much to relieve stress. Laughter is been considered as the most effective stress-relieving medication. A little laugh releases dopamine which offers a response to chronic stress in the brain making you have a relaxed mind.
• Some of the negative thoughts that put you on kinds of psychological stress can easily be dealt with by writing them on a piece of paper and then get them disposed inside the trash. This simple practice can lessen the flow of these thoughts in your memory.
Some chronic stressors could be places you dislike, jobs you detest, experiences that make you feel bad and other related things, don’t carry them along with you all day as they could cause havoc, instead, ease them off using the tips provided above.