Lanre Shittu MotorsEdit Business Listing
234, Aba Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria

E-mail Contact

Short Description

Lanre Shittu Motors is an distributor and importer of Mack trucks, Nissan, Yutong, Kia Jinbei Toyota Buses and leading supplier of genuine spare parts

Business Information

Lanre Shittu Motors is a distributor and suppliers of Mack Trucks in Nigeria including Nissan, Yutong, Kia Jinbei Toyota Buses in Port-Harcourt.

Year Founded


Types of Product

Mack Trucks
Toyota Buses

Product Business Description

Also sells heavy construction equipments such as excavator, Sany crane equipment and mobile concrete mixer

Products/Service Offers

Qualified customers can secure financing of up to 85% of the total purchase price of the new equipment. The other 15% is required as a down payment before the trucks are delivered.

Auto service centre
car maintenance, servicing and supply of genuine auto spare parts on above mention brands

There are no reviews for this business.