The training programme and workshop is designed for the Nigerian public and private employees of all organisations, with the aim to provide them with an insight into the various corrupt practices in the business organisations and the society at large and equip them with the instruments and tools to fight against such corruption and fraud.
Some of the courses to be taken includes;
· Core foundations related to fraud examination and financial forensics.
· Basics of fraud and fraud triangle
· Fraud risk factors and “red flags”.
· Fraud prevention, deterrence, detection and investigation.
· Remediation: criminal and civil litigation and internet control.
· Careers in fraud examination and financial forensics.
· Complex frauds and financial crimes.
· Cybercrime, computer and internet fraud.
· Bank, credit card, and investment statements Investigation
· Surveillance and covert operations
· Financial statement fraud
· Legal and economic framework for Damages.
· Forensic science and information technology.
· Information security.
· Employee vendor and other frauds against an organisation.
· Tax fraud.
· Organized crime and the investigation of terrorism.
· Financial accounting tools and techniques.
· Business valuation fraud.
· Forensic auditing and investigation.
· Bankruptcy, divorce and identity theft.
Participants to this event include accountants, bankers, auditors, tax investigators, supervisors, and managers, business owners, lawyers, persons in charge of company assets, inventories account receivable, police officers and lots more.
The event will provide the participants with the platform to
· Have an Understanding and Knowledge of what Forensic Accounting is all about.
· Know the core foundation of forensic accounting and auditing, fraud prevention, deterrence and detection techniques.
· Be exposed to cyber crime and internet fraud.
· Be able of conducting forensic accounting and auditing assignment, surveillance and covert operations.
· Be familiar with organised crime and the investigation of terrorism.
· Be capable of investigating Tax Fraud, conducting Business Valuation and more.
The event will take place in Lagos, Nigeria on the 24th - 26th of October, 2017 from 9 am - 4 pm and is duly organised by Sandhills Consulting Nigeria Limited.