The 2018 Mobile West Africa is the 8th edition of the conference estimated to hold on the 18th - 19th of April at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
The regional mobile technology event was put in place to connect mobile technology leaders in the Nigerian and West African markets and is aimed at defining the future of the industry growth.
It will feature conferences, workshops, great local and international speakers, and will host thousands of attendees from across Nigeria and Africa.
The year’s agenda will be focused on:
· The Monetisation Of Mobile Content
· Best Practices In Social Entertainment & News Content
· Mobile Marketing & Brand Development
· Driving Growth In Commerce & Retail
· Highlighting Innovation in the Industry
· Charting& Driving Ecosystem Evolution
· Understanding Application & Game Development
· Harnessing Mobile For Educational & Personal Development
· The Expansion Of Money Banking & Financial Services
. How Mobile Can Contribute To Societal Development