FairAct, Orange and VeriFair are the organizers of the Ghana Plast event which was deferred from 2017 to 16th - 18th of May, 2018 and is scheduled to hold at Ghana International Trade Fair Centre, Accra, Ghana.
The event is designed to bring together stakeholders and businesses engaged in all forms of plastic production in Ghana and will provide a platform for both domestic and international companies to exhibit their products, expertise, and technology innovations.
Participants to this exhibition event include industries that specialise in plastics, PVC and compounds, packaging, petrochemicals, and related businesses, and the event will offer both exhibitors and visitors alike with the best networking opportunities.
Exhibitions will be on;
· Materials, chemicals & auxiliaries
· Plastic packaging machinery & technology, equipment & services
· Semi-finished products, technical parts and reinforced plastics
· Other equipment for pre-processing recycling
· Post-processing machine
· Machinery and plant for finishing, decorating, printing and marking
· Ancillary equipment
· Plastics finished products
· Parts and components
Expected visitors to this event includes decision and opinion makers, marketing manager, area/regional managers, financial heads, technical experts, R & D specialists, traders, distributors, agents, purchasing authorities, heads of apex bodies, diplomatic missions, trade associations, export councils, engineers, dealers/retailers, manufacturers/suppliers and consultants.